Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, January 21, 2019

Creating The Life You Deserve

As each New Year approaches many people create a long list of "Resolutions" that most times don't even get looked at after March 1st. I am not being negative or judgmental, I just know the regimen because I once lived it. An endless cycle of realistic and some unrealistic goals that I wasn't willing to really work towards on a consistent basis. I am not ashamed to say that my follow through has not always been the best. It has definitely been something that I have worked on and will continue to work on. One of the biggest components of that factor is believing in myself, my dreams, my gifts, and my abilities enough to follow through. 

I truly believe that that is an issue for many of us. We lack the self-confidence it takes to carry out our dreams and desires. Either we do not believe we are good enough to achieve something or we are not deserving enough. That thought process is very detrimental to the very way we exist and have existed for a very long time. They say it takes 21 days to break a habit. Well, I say it is time to get to work. Let's start to Break some of these Habits ONE STEP at a time. Now is the time to make the changes needed to get the changes and the life that each and every one of us desire. What better time is there than NOW?!

There is no need to wait any longer. Believe that you have everything within you to achieve anything that your heart desires. It all starts from within. You must start to learn who you are and what you stand for. Self-awareness is key and many of you who have followed my blog have heard me say this over and over again. Knowing who you are, what your gifts are, and what your purpose is, is all relative in the success of your journey in this thing called LIFE. 

Do Not be afraid of your Greatness. It is within. It is meant for you. It is your gift and Your Divine Right!

Namaste' - "I See The Divine In You"

No comments:

Post a Comment