Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, January 17, 2019

Manifesting Your Purpose

Life can be so many things. I have definitely learned that along my own travels. I've traveled outside of my comfort zone. I've been out of the country. I've met some amazing people and learned some amazing things. I've seen beauty that can only be created by the hands of Thee Most High! I've been humbled and I've been Graced with the Blessings of Life's Most Simple Things. Things that we often take for granted, like HOT WATER, or CLEAN WATER, a warm place to sleep at night, and LOVE. I could go on and on, but I digress because life is heavy enough as it is. So, why not live life to the fullest, without Fear, fulfilling our Dreams and using our Gifts.

Have you ever just sat down by yourself and just asked yourself what it is that you truly want? Not the material things, like what is your purpose? What is your greatness and why aren't you living in it? And then once you have asked yourself that question, how do you answer? Are you truly honest with yourself? Do you decide to take accountability and stand in your own failures and bullshit and fears? Because we all have them or have had them at one point and time. And that is ok! It is what you do from this point on that matters. Will you continue to just settle? Living in Fear and mediocrity? Afraid of Doing The Work and Being Great? One thing for certain, Tomorrow is not guaranteed and each day that we wake up, is a NEW DAY to tune into our Greatness. Even if it is a baby step. Just Take The Step. Because if you can envision it and it brings a soothing warmth and flutter to your soul, then it is VERY POSSIBLE!

As I write these words to ALL OF YOU, this is a blog that hits home for me as well. I too have had to have this conversation with myself. I've had to do some deep soul searching. I had to get back to me. It was time for me to be just a little selfish and nourish and feed my own needs and desires. I could no longer sit around and wait for things to manifest or for someone else to fulfill them for me. How was that to happen when these were in fact MY needs and desires? And ever since I decided to take a stance and not for any other reason than my own well-being and happiness things have been soo much better, so much more at peace. It is important to my family that I maintain certain things within myself first and foremost so that I can be the things I am destined and designed to be. Until you gain self-awareness you will struggle with understanding what those very things are. We are each designed with a purpose and a gift. Well, now is the time to manifest that gift so that you can live in your purpose.

Namaste' - "I See The Divine In You"

No comments:

Post a Comment