Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, June 29, 2012

GETTING BETTER

My mom has been home for a few weeks now and her change has been amazing. GOD IS SOO GOOD!! The most important thing is my mom is finally at peace with herself and this illness that she has. I have never seen her laugh so much. She has so much joy within her spirit and it is refreshing to see. She is much more active and she is really making an effort to do the things that she needs to do in order to live a happier more functionable life. Mental health is extremely important and it is definitely not something that we should ever take for granted. You have to know when to take time out for yourself. You must know that it is okay to break down in the hardest of times. Its olay to admit when you make a mistake, just learn from it and move forward. My mom is a very intelligent woman and that has never changed. Even during the toughest times of her illness, doctors would tell me how high functioning she is, and how intelligent she is, and how she can coomunicate in ways that most people can not communicate. I am just glad to see her back, getting back to what she knows, becoming more comfortable with herself and with the life that she has to live. She still has a long journey ahead of her but I am confident that my mom will do extremely well. GOD BLESS ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment