Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, June 29, 2012

I AM HAPPY

Life can unfold in so many ways that its amazing. A few months ago my life was in a totally different place. I was unemployed, my mom was not well, and I was spinning my wheels on how I was going to pay my bills. I held a lot of resentment and anger towards people who hurt me and I was stuck. Stuck in a place that was not healthy for me. I had to let all of those things go and push forward. I found myself holding on to people that I should of let go a long time ago. But I have such a kind heart that I always try to see the best in people and I believe that it is that side that people will give to me. How wrong was I. But trust me it is a lesson learned. I am in a much better place and things are definitely moving in the right direction. I know that there will be a few more bumps in the road, but I'm prepared to handle what comes my way. I WAS BUILT FORD TOUGH!! Lol I can truly say that I AM HAPPY!! I am starting a new job, my mom is feeling better, my daughter had an amazing freshman year, and GOD has blessed me to see another year as I am waiting to turn 35 in a few weeks. I know that I am where I am supposed to be. I just need to be patient and enjoy the ride. Relax a little and feel the breeze. GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment