Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, June 29, 2012

Making Moves

So about a week ago I received a phone call from a friend inquiring if I was interested in working a second part time gig. Of course I said yes. My friend said she would forward my never and have her friend call me. A few days passed by and by the end of the week I received a phone call. I interviewed the very next day, and by the following day I was offered the job. I am so excited. Of course I will be more like full-time because that is what I prefer anyway. I am stepping away from the field I was currently in, which is working with developmentally disabled adults. I will be entering into a field I am familiar with, but this job is a bit different. I am ready to take the bull by the horns. I see some amazing opportunities coming from this job and I am definitely excited. GOD has really done some phenomenal things with my life and the life of my family members these past few weeks. I am eternally grateful for all that MY FATHER does and will continue to do. It is time for me to put my words into action. My next step is to copyright my book, which I must admit I have been dragging my feet on. I cant wait. GOD has revealed some amazing things to me and the truth is the  only one stopping me from receiving my full blessings is ME!! Through self-awareness and enlightenment I have come to terms with some characteristics that must be changed. It is not an easy task because we all know that has human beings we are creature of habit. Unfortunately not all habits are healthy whether it be physical, mental, or even spiritual. The one thing I know I lack for sure is consistency in folloing my own plans. I am always more than willing to help others and follow through with others, but I lack the focus to follow through on my own things. That will all change soon. I THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING MY EXPERIENCES WITH ME AND LISTENING TO MY VOICE!! WE ALL HAVE ONE AND IT SHOULD BE HEARD!! GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment