Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Coming Full Circle

Life is a funny thing sometimes. It's amazing how GOD will bring you full circle, right back to a place where you once were. Leaving you with questions you thought you already had the answers to. A time when you question everything you once knew. It is actually a time of growth and awareness. Just when you think you have it all figured out you realize that you really ain't figured out shit!! LOL.... I find myself taking a step back and actually laughing at the situation.  I am aware of the humor that lays within it all. Please don't get me wrong, it is not always a laughable situation, but in that very moment it becomes something that you can't explain, but you definitely understand it. Sometimes I often ask myself if I have made the right choices in my life. I look at where I am, where I've been and where I'm going. Truth is I have many answers, but the only one I can't really find the true answer to, is where I am going. Although I have a plan for where I would like to be GOD has a much different plan for me. I understand that in those moments it is not always about finding the answers to unanswered questions, it is about listening. Coming Full Circle is a life changing process if you are willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment