Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, December 15, 2011

CHASING MY DREAMS!!

SO I am finally chasing my dreams. I have been a part of this rat race for many and this last year has been the worst. I have sent out over 200 resumes and I can count on one hand the number of interviews I have been on. It is frustrating and deep in my heart I know that I am not a nine to five type person with the lifestyle I live. I need to be flexible and accessible at all times and being restricted to punching a clock day in and day out is NOT my ultimate LIFE GOAL!! I recently my first novel and I am excited. I had no clue which direction to go, but with the help of a GOOD FRIEND, I was led in the right direction. With the knowledge that was bestowed upon me, I have decided to self-publish my first book and really get a BUZZ going out there. I was BLESSED with a plethora of information that was somewhat overwhelming, but I am ready to do what needs to be done. I am excited. I know that this is my DREAM AND MY GIFT. And it is time to stop wasting both my talent and my time. I will definitely keep you call posted. Peace and Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment