Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, December 8, 2011

RANDOMNESS

 I've got a multitude of thoughts going through my head right now. I had a conversation last week that put some things into perspective for me. I was informed that my book can actually be published within 30 days. And I can publish it myself. I hope and pray that I get the SUPPORT I need from my friends, family, and even those that I do not know. This past year has definitely been a journey, but GOD keeps HIS hand on me at all times. I am forever grateful and indebted to my LORD AND SAVIOUR.
On some other randomness I may be getting a job soon. I am definitely excited about that considering it will be generating some additional funds into my pocket.........
Ok more randomness. As I'm sitting here blogging I get a text about a major move with the Lakers acquiring Chris Paul for Odom and Gasol. Ok now I'm back focused......No I'm not I'm lying. lololol........ So on that note I'm gonna cut it short and get back with you all later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment