Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHASING MY DREAMS

I've decided to make some life changing decisions going into 2012. FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD!! GOD has bestowed upon me some amazing gifts and it is time for me to STOP BULLSHITTIN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN! I am currently in the process of self-publishing my first book and I am excited. This has been a life long dream of mine. I've been writing since the 6th grade. My teacher Mr. Meyers opened me up to a whole new world and I THANK HIM FOR THAT!! I have some amazing plans in the making and I am exciting. I will definitely be making some changes in 2012. All will be for the better. As you all know this has been a very strenuous year for me, but with GOD's grace and define intervention I have prevailed to see another year and I am humbled. I am truly blessed. My life is heading in a different direction and My Lord and Saviour has already given me a sneak preview of what's to come. Well I wish you all well and HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment