Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, January 6, 2012

MY RAINBOW

There's an old saying that the RAINBOW comes after the storm. I'm patiently waiting for my RAINBOW. I've been in the midst of a storm for the past few days and I am soaking wet!! (lol) You never truly know how strong you are until you experience something you have never experienced. As you all know I have been dealing with my mom and her various levels of depression. It has been a very difficult four years, but I have remained strong and kept my head held high. My PATIENCE and FAITH have been steadfast and I have even surprised myself. Through this journey I have realized who my real friends are and AREN'T!! I have decided to leave many in the wind and it feels damn good. Truthfully it hurts, but it doesn't surprise me because loyalty is far and few these days. Regardless of the storms I have been through GOD has shown me my RAINBOW and I must admit.......IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING!! A vision of LOVELINESS. You could even say a sight for sore eyes. But I know that soon the RAINBOW that I have been waiting for will be withing my grasp.....And when it is....I AM GOING TO HOLD ON TIGHT!! MY WORDS TO U....FIND YOUR RAINBOW...I'VE JUST FOUND MINE!! PEACE AND BLESSINGS

1 comment: