Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, June 20, 2011

Her Time Is Now

This post is dedicated to my baby girl Nia Samon Britt. I have watched her grow into such an amazing young lady and I am soo proud of her. This past year has been simply BLESSED. Nia has broken quite a few records and is headed to her third Junior Olympics appearance. This past season was her final season competing with the Northridge Pacers, but she definitely went out with a bang and left her name all across the record books. What she has accomplished just this season alone, hasn't been done since 1994 and 1996. I am utterly proud to be her mom and be able to experience a part of her life with her. She is going to do amazing things in this lifetime and I just want to make sure that I can be there to partake in as many moments as possible. I look back at my life and I want to be better. I want to be the BEST, even though I know that in her eyes I am the best mom, but I want to make sure that everyday I do my best. She is my world and I hurt when I can't be what she needs and wants me to be because for soo long I had to be soo many things for others. But, it's her time now. Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment