Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, June 20, 2011

Checkin' In

It's been really busy lately and I was feeling quite overwhelmed. Between my mom going into the hospital right before Memorial day weekend and my lil sister having prom that weekend as well, I was about to explode, but GOD pulled me through as always. My mom is in the hospital again on another 30 day hold and this time she was forced to miss my lil sister's prom AND graduation. She will also miss my daughter's graduation as well and that hurts me soo much. I've done pretty well with not breaking down, but I finally had a breakdown in the wee hours of this morning. For the last couple of nights I have been falling to sleep earlier than normal, but I end up waking up around 3:30am and find myself up for the next few hours, until the sun slowly begins to rise. But, this time I just broke down on my knees and cried out to GOD. I wept like a small child and I felt a small calm and peace come over me. I know that the only reason why I am as strong as I am is because of GOD, because of my faith. I find myself getting weary many days and I often have let it get the best of me. But, not anymore. Everyday is a new day to make new choices and live a new life. Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment