Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Checking In

I haven't been as consistent as I initially planned when I created this blog. But, I've had a lot going on lately and I do apologize. Unfortunately, my name as been placed back into the hospital. If you recall, she had placed in a facility on what turned into a 30 day hold that started out as a 14 day hold. She was released the Wednesday before Easter and she came back better than when she went in. I hadn't seen that side of my mom in a long time and I was sooo excited. It gave me HOPE!! I knew in my HEART that my mom was still somewhere buried deep within the lost soul that now exist. But, she soon spiraled downhill and back into her deep, dark place. This time feeling a bit more unsafe than before. My heart is so heavy because there is nothing that I can really do for her. A big part of her recovery is her ability and willingness to take the necessary steps to get better. She can't be resistant to change and my mom has become resistant to a lot of different things, since she has gone through this transition. I just want my mom to be the woman she used to be. She has soo many questions that have been left unanswered. And to be honest, some of the questions that I hear you wanting answers to, may never be answered. I wish she could forgive herself long enough to see the BLESSINGS in which GOD HAS BESTOWED UPON HER!! This journey has definitely been a life changing and growing experience. Good Night!! Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment