Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, April 22, 2011

Time 2 FLY!!

It has been a rough 24 hours for me. My mom is back home and I am happy. She is definitely back to her old self. She's moving around doing things in the house. It's a bit overwhelming for her at times but I remind her to slow down and take it all in stride. You can't catch up with everything all at once and that it is a process that will take time Her thinking is still a bit off but she's getting back to where she needs to be. I just keep reminding her that she is okay. But, yesterday her and I had words and she said some things that really got to me and I had to leave the house for a couple of hours. I love my mom with all of my heart, but yesterday I believe was the last straw for me. It is time for me to do my own thing now. I have been flooded with a burst of multiple emotions and before I can allow it to overwhelm me, I must now get up and do what is best for me. The space that I am in I have now outgrown and it is time for me to now move forward. It is time for me to stretch my wings and take my own journey through this thing we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment