Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, April 28, 2011

BUSY LITTLE BEE

I know I haven't been on here in a while but there's been a lot going on. I've started a new class in my program and my mom came back home last week. That has definitely been an experience in itself. My mom has been doing very well and I am proud of her. I've been trying to stay positive and help her keep things in perspective, but that gets hard at times and I just have to seperate myself. It's an adjustment for my mom coming home and I understand that, but it's also an adjustment for me as well and the rest of the family. GOD is never going to give me more than I can bare and I understand that. Things are aligning themselves and I feel GOD's presence in my life. I see the POWER in HIS PLAN and I have learned to stop questioning everything and just move diligently in HIS purpose. It's never about the plan that we have for ourselves, but it's about the plan that HE has for us. Only a few people in this world truly understand that concept and actually live in that same belief. It's easier said than done and it's definitely a long road travelled. It is crazy because I have watched her do ALL of the things that at one point she had lost the desire to do, yet she still lives in her depression and she feels as if all that she is doing is just setting her back. She is soo hard on herself and I try to show her how AMAZING she is doing, but she doesn't se it and she tells me to just leave her be. I can't do more for her than she is willing to do for herself and I've had to learn that the hard way. So it is now my time to DO ME!! RE-ESTABLISH myself and follow my dreams. They have been deferred too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment