Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, April 21, 2011

BITTERSWEET HOMECOMING

My mom came home today and it was bittersweet. When I went to pick her up from the facility she didn't believe that we were going home. She thought it was a game and she was like where are we going? I reassured her over and over and again that we were indeed going home. As soon as she walked outside she became nervous. She said all the cars looked old and she felt like she had been away for a long time. She immediately asked for some cigs and  a drink and I had to laugh to myself as I drove home. She was happy to be home, but then I began to see her become very nervous. It's like she was living in the past and it seemed as if this was all a dream. My heart cried out for her because I just wanted my mom to be happy. I wanted her spirit and her mind to be at ease. I prayed for her to have internal and eternal peace. I sometimes wonder if that is even possible for her because she doesn't believe it is even possible for herself. Keep her in your prayers and always remember that THROUGH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment