Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, April 18, 2011

GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS

As I am making my transition through life I have come to reassess my GOALS and ASPIRATIONS. I have started writing again and I am excited about it. I am currently writing 2 books. One is an Urban novel and the other is  novel with a compilation of short stories of the ADULT nature. So often we get caught up and lost in the whirlwind of life that we forget who WE ARE as individuals because we are too busy being what everyone else needs us to be. I love my family and my friends, but for so long I have made sure that those around me have been more happy and taken care of than me. Unfortunately, at the end of the day I am constantly forced to look at myself in the mirror. I have done a lot of soul searching and I have come to a point in my life where I am ready to get back to me. Doing the important things that I have sacrificed to take care of those around me. My daughter is coming of age and she definitely needs me at my BEST. I am GRATEFUL that GOD has continuously placed HIS HANDS on me. It is a very HUMBLING experience and definitely a LEARNING process. But the person that GOD has shown me is AN AMAZIN BEING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment