Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey all it's been a while since I have posted something and I apologize for neglecting you all. My mom is still in the hospital and I am taking care of my household. My granddad is doing better and he is wanting to get out of the house more and more now. I have promised to get him out more because I didn't know that he wanted to get out. I would take care of him and let him rest at the house because he hasn't been well.  But, now that I know I will definitely be getting him out of the house. It has been hard to see my mom but I go see her about 3-4 days a week. I try to stay positive and I will not let my mom see my pain and tears. I hold myself together and STAND STRONG!! I have a responsibility and I can't break down now! I must continue to do what must be done. I have my good days and my bad days. But, God brings me through to a new day. I am evolving on all levels of my life and I am definitely learning. I do deal with some heavy regret with specific life decisions, but I understand it all now. The learning process is never ending and I am HUMBLE. I've learned to stop focusing on what I don't have and begin recognizing the BLESSINGS that I do have. I am an amazing counselor to others, but a horrible listener for myself. (LOL) But, that's usually how it always goes. As always GOD IS GOD and PEACE AND BLESSINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment