Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's amazing how GOD will place certain people around you that are specific to your process of life. I have been BLESSED with soo mant BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING people and I am truly grateful. I have been on a cloud. My mom has shown some small signs of improvement and I am grateful for that. As long as there is progress I am happy. To see her in the state she has been has been very difficult but GOD continuously keeps HIS hand on me I couldn't be more excited. I have 2 weddings to attend in April and I may be taking a little vacation this summer as well. School is going exceptionally well. My GPA is 3.84 and I couldn't be happier. I also will be cdelebrating 34 years of life on this AMAZING PLANET. Hope all of my FRIENDS and FAMILY will be there to celebrate. I will keep you posted with any details. I haven't decided if I'm going to have a backyard boogie down or just hit the streets for the weekend. But whatever it is "It's got to BE FUNKY!!" Well until we meet again. PEACE AND BLESSINGS

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lovely,
    Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. Your Mom will stay in my prayers! I know she is a strong black woman because I've seen other women bounce back because they are fighters. I hope all is well with your family. Keep up the great work in school and raising your daughter. Take one day at a time and enjoy every moment of it. Happy Early Birthday lady, it feels good to be in your Thirties and Flirty, LOL. Smooches

    ReplyDelete