Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Blessing In Every Lesson

LIFE IS SHORT!! Live your life to the fullest because TOMORROW IS NEVER PROMISED!! I've had a lot of people around me pass away lately, young and old. I've also watched people around me STOP LIVING while still existing and it hurts me to my core. I've learned a lot from my own mistakes and from watching those around me make some mistakes. I'm very grateful for the pain and th heartache because it has made me stronger and much more self-aware. I have learned to live with some decisions that I have and haven't made and with that I have definitely learned to make better decisions the next time around. There is a LESSON in every  BLESSING and a BLESSING in every LESSON!! GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment