Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Enlightened

I had a very enlightening day today and it helped me to have a different perspective on the circumstances of my life. This week has been a very emotional week for me, but it has allowed me the opportunity to release and free my spirit of the things that I have been experiencing lately. I had to sit and reflect and listen to myself and the words that I  often share with those around me. It's so easy to teach those around you how to be better and think differently, but how often do we practice what we find ourselves preaching. I had to face my own realities and accept them for what they are and by doing so I have made it easier for me to transition from one phase of my life to the next. Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment