Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Saturday, March 19, 2011

jUST SOME rANDOM tHOUGHTS

As the days go by my heart pains me more and more. As the visions of my mom play over and over in my head. I am torn between protecting her and truly doing what is best for her. But, sometimes what we individually and subjectively view as protection is not always such. My mom is a major part of my lyfe and it hurts me to see and know that there is nothing that I can truly do for my mom in her journey to getting better. I can continue praying, but my mom has to believe for herself that there is a chance for her to get better and that she will get better. She fights everyday with this FEAR that is so UNIMAGINABLE. She asked me why she had to continue suffering here with what she is going through, when she is already dead inside. I love my mom with ALL OF MY HEART and I have come to some hard realizations over the last two years. I just continue to push forward and try to do THE BEST that I can for myself and my family. I can see some things much more clearly and I have learned to let some things and definitely some people go. At the end of the day I just want to be able to look back at my life and not have a lot of wouldas, couldas, and shouldas. GOD is GOOD and THE FIGHT continues on. DON'T GIVE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment