Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, March 17, 2011

HIS LOVE AND MERCY GIVES ME STRENGTH

It has been a very trying time on my heart and soul this past week. My mom is still in the hospital, with the hopes of getting better, while feeling like she is already dead. The hardest thing to do is to watch someone you love go through an illness and there is nothing that you can do. To see my mom cry and be in this constant turmoil is heartwrenching. I find myself by myself at times breaking down. It is important that I remain strong on a daily basis. GOD is GOOD ALL THE TIME and without HIM I would not be able to endure all that I have endured. HE has revealed soo many things to me within the last year and even within the last two weeks. HE is humbling me more and more as each day passes and I am eternally grateful. I have been spending many nights at home just reflecting and trying to gear my thoughts towards more positive things, like school and my writing. Oh and speaking of writing please stay tuned for a few novels that I will be publishing this year. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to become a literary artist and I am now finally chasing my dreams. Life can throw you nothing but curve balls sometimes, but you just have to readjust yourself and know that things never stay the same. Although we may not always agree with the path we have been forced to take, it is important to know and recognize that GOD knows the reason and purpose for the path that we are currently on. BE PATIENT and GOD will reveal ALL THINGS IN HIS OWN TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment