Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, March 11, 2011

So another glorious week has come to an end. Last week my grandfather went into the hospital and returned home on Tuesday of this week. Unfortunately, on Thursday my mom was admitted into the hospital. It has been a trying time on my spirit, but I stay prayerful and positive. I have been throwing myself into my writing lately and it has been very therapeutic. So, be looking out for my books coming this summer. GOD has blessed me with an AMAZING craft and it is time that I tap into it. I have been off my game for quite some time and it is now time to come into ho it is GOD has always intended for me to be. I have been through quite a lot in my 34 years of life. I indeed have a story to tell and I do plan on telling it. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. GOD is GOOD and we are FOREVER COVETED IN HIS GRACE!! GOODNITE

No comments:

Post a Comment