Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ok so I am a first time blogger! I'm new to this whole blogging thing so please bare with me lol. I decided to create this blog because in my life, especially over the last 3 years I have experienced and witnessed many things. I thought that it would be therapeutic not only to myself, but also to those who choose to share in this blogging adventure with me. Life will pass us by without a care in the world, while we remain stagnant in our own self-pity. It's a NEW YEAR with NEW BEGINNINGS. No more sitting around talking about change. It is now time to MAKE IT HAPPEN. I want my blog to be fulfilling and soulful. I want people to be able to relate and understand that we all fight the same fight and that sometimes it's ok to scream and say we are tired, but we must NEVER stop fighting. Reaquaint yourself with yourself!! Get to know your dreams and fears. Face them both without fear. For there is nothing to fear but GOD. We stand in His UNMERITED GRACE and because of that we are destined for GREATNESS. GOD IS LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment