Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, January 3, 2011

A Child's Love

2011 the beginning of what will be a FANTASTIC year. It has been a year of improvement, growth, and CHANGE. A year filled with new found knowledge and new life experiences. It’s definitely going to be an exciting year. My daughter will be starting high school in the fall as a two sport athlete and a blossoming young lady. I am proud and honored to be her mom. I’ve watched her grow into and become such an amazing and beautiful young lady. Children have such an innocence and love that is one of a kind. They have the ability to break you down to your barest emotions and give up your entire world just to see them smile. I never thought I would have a soon to be 14 year old daughter. But, I would not change it for the world. She has made me what I am today and what I strive to be every day the LORD blesses me to wake up. I’ve made a lot of mistakes along the way, but the things I have learned are priceless. NO parent is perfect. We all go through a learning process trying to figure this whole life thing out.  You sacrifice for the sanctity of your children to make sure they have what they need. You love your kids unconditionally and they love you unconditionally and the love that you feel for your kids could ignite the world. CHERISH you children and children CHERISH your parents. Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment