Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Sunday, February 10, 2019

Why Play Safe When You Can Play Powerful?

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I heard the words, "Why play safe when you can play powerful?" Those very words stuck with me instantly. It was a phrase that I could relate to and even had to admit, have found myself in many times throughout my life's span. I could recall many moments where I had just played it safe instead of taking the risk and truly believing in myself and my abilities. Fear and Doubt had taken hold of me one time too many and I knew that it was time for a change. I was doing myself a disservice by not furthering my thoughts and ideas, by not living from my True Self. Most importantly, I was doing a disservice to those around me because I was blessed with gifts that were supposed to be shared with others.

How much of what I just stated in the previous paragraph resonates with you? How familiar did these feelings sound? As much as we want to believe we are different (and in some ways we are), we are also very similar. We share some of the very same struggles and insecurities. Life can be a complex thing, however how we take on the events and opportunities that take place in our lives play a very large part in the life we will manifest and live. That is why it is important that we believe in who we are and what we have to offer and STOP always playing it safe in an attempt to not fail, be disappointed, and or just take a risk outside of our own comfort zone.

Life is really not a mystery or a riddle. It is actually simple and amazing all wrapped into one. It can love us and or hate us, however, that all depends on how we look at and react to the things happening all around us. We have to learn to see things for FACE VALUE and not what we want it to be or think it should be. We must be brutally honest with ourselves about our rights, wrongs, strengths, and shortcomings because in doing this we gain another level of self-awareness that can help us get to the core of our true selves.

Don't be afraid to step out on Faith and not on Fear and Doubt! Fall in love with idea of stepping outside of your comfort zones on a consistent basis. Understand that your Best Life is lived outside the box and that's where all of the Magic happens. Believe that you deserve the absolute Best regardless of your past transgressions. Know that you are worthy and each day that you open your eyes, proves that you are deserving, worthy, and coveted in Grace and Mercy. This is where the Power Lays!

Playing it safe is not always the Smart Move! Sometimes you play yourself short and sometimes it works out until it's time for the Next Move! You have everything you need within you to make the Power Moves needed to live your Best Life! Carpe Diem my Friend!! Carpe Diem

Love and Light
Namaste' - " I See The Divine In You"

No comments:

Post a Comment