Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Friday, February 15, 2019

Charting New Waters

As we look towards the New Year, we all talk about how we plan on doing some things different, changing some bad habits, and chasing some new dreams and goals. And as the New Year progresses, how many of those things have we actually done or even set a plan for? How many of those things do you actually scratch off the list? This year I did something different. I didn't make any resolutions for myself. I just took initiative on the things that I know and want and need to be done. I have found myself back in an old element (basketball) and it has been exciting and frustrating all at the same time. It has been a blessing and a growing experience. I wouldn't trade it.

I have also taken the time and enrolled back into school to learn a second language. I want to stretch myself and learning American Sign Language has been something that I have wanted to do for a very long time. In college, I had a very good friend whose family was deaf and he could hear, however he knew sign language. In addition, I had a teammate who was partially deaf. You never know what life is going to throw at you or even where it is going to take you. When I first moved back from Arizona, I researched various programs and looked online for American Sign Language courses and could not find any that were suitable to my needs at the time. So, once again it became something that was placed on the back burner and quickly forgotten about. I believe that timing is everything and whatever is yours by Divine Right will come to you in the right time, not our time but the right time.
Now was the right time. It made perfect sense. I was now coaching Women's basketball on a college campus, so why not enroll into school and accomplish my goal.

This is why Being in the Here and Now is so imperative to our overall existence. Everything will not always happen when we want it or how we want it, however if it is something that you truly want and it is yours by Divine Right, then nothing can stop you from attaining it. We just need to Be Focused, Listen with more than just our ears, and at some point sit still so that we can place ourselves in a position of receiving. It is pretty simple.

As we are given the gift of seeing another day, why not take full advantage of the opportunity, the possibility. Take on New Adventures! Chart New Waters! Believe in the Impossible! Take Action! Remember, the only thing stopping you is you. Time to get out of your own way and make room for abundance! It is Your Time!

Love and Light
Namaste' - "I See The Divine In You"


No comments:

Post a Comment