Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, December 10, 2015

Transitioning to the World of the Unknown

Making moves and changing environments can be a very unsettling thing for many. It can definitely take some getting used to and unfortunately things don't always go as planned. That can be very disheartening and place you in a space of uncertainty. However, that is definitely a place in which you don't want to be. Its a place where doubt and fear reside and it is not a place of empowerment. It is an atmosphere where weakness begins to take over and consume the very essence of who you are and potentially who you are destined to be.

Transitioning is never easy and that is quite okay. It pushes you outside of your comfort zone and forces you to do something you have never done. It forces you to GET IN THE GAME and stop being a SPECTATOR. The unknown isn't bad, it's just that... the unknown. Crazy part is that most fear the unknown because it makes them uncomfortable. And human beings are definitely creatures of habit. That is something that must be changed. You have to be willing to push yourself past your normal threshold and BE GREATER, BE BIGGER, BE BETTER. You will most definitely lose some friends along the way and not everyone is meant for your journey and will not see your vision. As long as you stay focused on what the ultimate goal is, making the transition won't seem so hard after all.

I've made some recent transitions lately that have totally changed the world in which I once lived in and it is quite different for me. Some things I was prepared for and some things I indeed was not. I have prayed, cried, laughed, and rejoiced knowing that all will work out the way that it was intended. In the end it is ultimately up to me. I just have to remember what brought me here and what my end goal is. It is important for me to stay focused and remain Empowered about my decision to step outside of what I once knew and leave it all for the Unknown.

Well all until we meet again.... Peace and Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment