Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, December 3, 2014

THE POWER OF BELIEVING

"A thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to happen."
                                                                                                   - Stephen Richards

As a man thinketh so shall it be... What you believe you manifest in your life. You don't believe me? Just think about it. The power of what you believe and what you speak is crucial with regard to the life you manifest. If you constantly speak of always being broke, even when you have money it will never be enough because you have spoken into existence a life that is unfulfilled financially. What  and how you think is also a key part in the Law of Attraction.

It is often said that you attract what you are. Do you believe that? Do you believe that the energy you set forth into the Universe comes back to you? Do you believe in Karma, let alone the Law Of Attraction? I am a FIRM BELIEVER in Karma. I have seen it play out in my own life. And Karma isn't always immediate, but trust me when I say that when it happens you will know. It will be like that moment when the light bulb comes on. That "AH HA" moment.

As you reflect on the previous paragraphs I want you to understand how powerful it is to BELIEVE in yourself and your DESIRES. The Energy of Attraction is most powerful when your desires are what is best for yourself and those around you.

Please know and understand that the information and wisdom that I am paying forward was provided to me through a recent 21 day Meditation I went through with Deepak Chopra. Not only did this experience broaden my awareness,  but it also reinforced many of the things I have already learned but needed to be reminded of. Life has pulled me away from some of the things that I once held has a priority in my Personal Wellness. Now that life has begun to shift courses for me, I am now in a position to re-shift and re-focus my own priorities.

Life will take us on many paths, some chosen and some not. Whatever the journey, it is important that we understand, acknowledge, accept, and respect the path. In order for us to do this we must learn to Trust The Process. We have to trust that God will handle ALL the details of manifesting our desires. With out that level of trust we will continue to get in our own way.

NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment