Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jus' Some Thoughts

Lately it has been hard for me to find peace of mind. My mom has become worse and she is starting to show new signs of mental illness. It is becoming harder for me because i am growing much more weary from all of these after 4 years. I feel like I am at my breaking point and I don't know what else to do. I love my mom, LORD knows I do, but what more can I do. She has to want it for herself. She has stopped taking her meds and she has become very irritable and mean. My lil' sister has a PROM to prepare for on Friday and I am suppose to be heading to Vegas for a close friend of mine's wedding. I don't think that's going to happen and I am not happy about it. I just want to be happy!! You know have some stability and balance. A place I can call mine and have my PEACE OF MIND. Once I attain those things I will be alright. It is only a blink away and I know I will have the things I need and desire. Peace and Blessings all

No comments:

Post a Comment