Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Saturday, April 30, 2011

A PROUD MOMENT

It's an amazing feeling as a parent when you re able to witness TRIUMP AND SUCCESS with your children. My daughter has been NATIONALLY ranked for the last 3 years and I have watched and experienced with her the amazing journey that has taken place. She has made me soo proud as a parent that It IS MY HONOR TO BE HER MOTHER!! NOT ONLY DID SHE COMPETE WELL TODAY but she also BROKE THE TEAM RECORD, WHICH IS ALSO THE LEAGUE AND CONFERENCE RECORD. I have watched her work extremely hard and this has been her GOAL FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I actually shed a tear because I was soo proud of her!! She makes me want to be a BETTER PERSON. SHE PUSHES ME TO DO BETTER, not only for myself but for her as well. Like I have said time and time again, IT OS NOT ONLY US WHO TEACHES OUR KIDS, BUT IT IS ALSO OUR CHILDREN WHO TEACH US!! YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND THAT IS THE AMAZING PART OF LIFE THAT MAKES IT ALL UNIQUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment