Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hectic Times

Life has definitely been mad crazy lately. I can appreciate it though because it helps me keep alot of things in perspective. It has definitely allowed me to grow in this short amount of time. I took a much needed road trip out to Vegas to prepare my dad for his move to Dallas so that he can heal and rehabilitate himself and raise my sister in an amazing environment around family. I met two amazing aunts who have heard soo much about but never had a chance to meet because they both live out of state. GOD is TRULY AMAZING and I am FOREVER THANKFUL for the things that HE has revealed to me within these last few weeks. I finally received my dissolution of marriage papers and now that chapter is finally finished. I feel RENEWED, like a NEW WOMAN. I have let go of many people and things and I am in the true process of reinventing my life. My AMAZING DAUGHTER will be 14 this Saturday and I am EVER SO HONORED to be her mom. GOD had blessed with something soo amazing. She makes me want to do and be better. I want only the best for her and as much as I want to protect her from the evils of the world I can only prepare her for the Battle. Take the time to reflect on the things that have happened in your life. There is an awesome lesson at the END OF EACH CHAPTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment