Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well it’s been a few days since I’ve been on, but I definitely have a lot to blog about. The question is where do I start? Well here I go. It has definitely been a trying week for my family and me. I just want you to stop whatever you are doing at this moment and take a deep breath. Now close your eyes and say THANK YOU. We sometimes forget to say THANK YOU and recognize that although we may be going through a storm, there is relief once the storm passes. We forget that no storm last forever, but we seem to become indulged within our unconscious thoughts. Regardless of what we have planned for ourselves, GOD’s plan for us is FAR GREATER than any plan we could ever create for ourselves. I say all this to say…..when I uploaded my last blog entry my mom was in the hospital trying to regain her peace of mind. Well she is back home and doing a lil’ better. Unfortunately, these hospital visits are never a cure to the existing problem, just seem to be more of a way to get a quick break and reassess what is going on. It is a constant battle for my mom because she doesn’t seem to realize that while she is waiting for that “miracle” drug to just make her feel better, she must find a way to fight and take back her life. The hardest thing for anyone to do is to watch their loved ones GIVE UP!! Especially when you have watched them be the strength that has gotten you through the toughest times of your life. It hurts to the depths of my soul to see my mom hurt and cry, beg and plead for peace, and most importantly to hear her say that PRAYER CANNOT EVEN HELP HER BECAUSE IT  IS TOOO LATE. I don’t know about you, but GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY SO. But, it is hard sometimes for a person to see that even though they are not where they may want to be, GOD has never left them, but in fact they have strayed away from HIM. We are given the divine benefit of GOD’S UNMERITED GRACE, which means that there is nothing in particular we have to do to receive HIS GRACE, because it is something that we have been given ever since HE BLESSED US WITH LYFE. Recognize what you have been blessed with. It’s not always about worldly possessions, because even with all of that the desires of your soul are still not fulfilled. FAMILY is most important….WELL LET ME REPHRASE THAT……GOD IS MOST IMPORTANT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment