Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, February 5, 2018

Your Most Precious Jewel

As I sit here my heart is heavy. If any of you have been following my blog or just know me in general, you know that I am very passionate about Mental Health because it is something that I have watched my mom battle with for quite some time now. It can just come and go like a thief in the night if you don't guard it with your life. Many of us take for granted how priceless having a sound mind truly is. Watching my mom suffer day in and day out for years, while there is really nothing much that I can do except just Be there for her and support her through it all is very tough. I have to simply allow the process to play itself out and just Be there to pick up the pieces and help her put everything back together. It can be an endless cycle of repetitive tasks, in an attempt to maintain what little bit of tranquility and "normalcy" that you can.

As we sit and talk most days, she often cries and expresses how it is soo hard to just get through the day because she doesn't know what the night will bring. Hell she's worried about the week and the month and I'm just trying to help her get through the day. It is too heavy of a burden to bare and I have tried to carry it for far too long. I had given so much of myself to my mom for her to get better that I almost became ill myself. That was when I had to make a decision for myself and it was a true decision of life or death. I had to look deep within myself and know that I was stronger than the things going on around me and this was something that I had been through before. I was allowing myself to become consumed by the things going on around me and I had to realize that the only thing that I could control was me. I couldn't control what was going on with my mom, I couldn't control the thoughts in her head, and I couldn't control the things that she herself needed to do in order to get better. I had to KNOW and UNDERSTAND and TRUST in my knowledge and my experience and most importantly MYSELF.

This is something that WE MUST ALL DO!! TRUST IN OURSELVES. Know that we have everything within us to thrive and Be the Best Possible versions of ourselves. You must KNOW and BELIEVE that YOU ARE WORTHY and DESERVING of all of the Beautiful things that life has to offer. You must make the best possible decisions to ensure that you maintain a STRONG, FUNCTIONAL MENTAL WELL-BEING. Eliminate the things and people around you that don't support the Greater purpose of who you are meant to Be. Beware of those who are only around to consume everything you have, from your energy, to your time and attention, and then have nothing to give in return. Now, I am not saying only help and give to those that can help and give back. What I am saying is, be mindful of who and what you give yourself to because not everything is meant for you. Some things are not given to you because it is not meant for you to have no matter how much you believe you are supposed to have it.

Be Patient and Diligent. Be Strong and Mindful. Be Open and Receiving regardless of what life has thrown at you. Protect your Mind and Mental Well-Being like you protect you children, your family, or your most prized possessions. Because whether you know it or not.... YOUR MIND IS THE MOST PRECIOUS JEWEL THAT YOU HAVE!!

Love and Light!!
"I See The Divine In You"
#BeautifulMindLifeCoaching
www.abeautifulmindlifecoaching.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment