Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Crossroads

I've been told that certain things happen in your life for a reason. I guess you can say that I'm at that point in my life at this very moment. I seem to find myself at what my beautifully-minded Sister calls a "Crossroad". So, Being the individual that I am, I went on Google just to see the various definitions I would find associated with that word. Of course, I found a few....  The first definition was from Google... "Crossroads: an intersection of two or more roads. A point at which a crucial decision must be made." Merriam-Webster defines it as.... "A crucial point especially where a decision must be made."

So, as you can see, there is a decision that must BE made. What that decision is, I AM pretty much aware of. For the last few days I have attempted to BE completely silent and I have noticed that in some instances when I have chosen to communicate I find myself very sensitive to everything, everyone, and every emotion (good and bad). In times like this, I have learned that the BEST thing to do is to simply SIT STILL! Listen to my spirit, Listen to the Father, Mather Gaia and my Ancestors. Truly see what it is that is unfolding in front of me and gain the innerstanding needed so that I can move forward in Truth, Love, and Light. This is one of those moments that I must take the advice that I often give others. These last few days have been a time of reflection and inner growth. It is a time for me to seek and gain clarity and make some life changing decisions. Those decisions ironically enough have been some easy ones to make and some have just infuriated me inside. I believe the infuriating feeling comes from knowing that these decisions were ones that were already made and I didn't stand strong or decisions I should have made and I just didn't for whatever reason or another at the time.

Proudly enough, I can definitely say that this has been something that I have needed for quite some time. It is just unfortunate that some events had to take place for me to finally sit still and take inventory of my own SHIT. LOL 
I can humbly say that I AM Grateful for who I AM and for this Journey that has been placed before me. I wouldn't have it any other way because any other way, wouldn't BE my journey. 

"I See The Divine In You."


No comments:

Post a Comment