Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Faith's True Ability

I'm seven weeks away from completing my internship. This has definitely been a long, hard fought road, but worth every bump and bruise that I have received along the way. I have grown in so many ways. I have learned alot about myself, those around me, but most importantly I have gained incredible knowledge with regard to my mom and her current battle with mental illness. I have been able to educate my family, myself, my mother, and those around me. I have learned that life is about the choices we make. Not every choice will be the right one, but we still have the ability to choose how we let that choice effect us. Life is a constant battle, filled with  failed attempts and triumphs, but our level of resiliency is what keeps us going. Our innate ability to recover, pick ourselves back up, dust the dirt off and keep moving forward. We are much stronger than we dare to believe, but we must remember GOD IS NEVER GOING TO GIVE US MORE THAN WE CAN BARE!!! We have to stand strong in that belief and know that within our heart. We have to live that belief, breath it as if our life depended on it because in actuallity it does! Our life truly depends on the level of our faith. It is our faith in that there is better, and that everyday is a new day to make a difference. It is our faith in the GREATER GOOD that impels us to be good people regardless of the ASSHOLES we may face on a daily basis. Well let me stop rambling because I could definitely go on and on!! Peace and Blessings ALL!!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Lady! I've missed your inspirational Blogs! I'm glad to hear your break has been for a very good reason...It is the Countdown to the completion of your internship and graduating with your Master's Degree! Let me be the first to welcome you to the Master's Club!!! Good luck in your future endeavors as I believe the world will be grateful to have another educated black woman present to provide her expertise in preserving the families that need you the most!! Keep letting your faith guide you as it is unfortunate that the families you will come across will not be as strong as you are and will apppreciate your guidance and strength! Smooches

    ReplyDelete