Embracing CHANGE

It's amazing how life can take the swiftest turn and CHANGE everything you thought to be possible. CHANGE does not always mean the loss of something... CHANGE is a means of creating another way to ACCOMPLISH your goals...



Monday, January 30, 2012

FAITH

We live by FAITH and NOT by sight!! Words to live by and often times words that are hard to stay true to. Last month I was some amazing news about receiving a job! I was also told that I would be receiving a follow up phone call that would inform me of my beginning my NEO (new employee orientation) process. I was also informed that the job would officially start at the end of January. I was definitely okay with that and was indeed looking forward to starting my new CAREER!! It is now the end of January and I have yet to receive the information on when my NEO process would officially begin. The process itself will take a few weeks because I must have my fingerprints done, take a TB test, have a physical done, and finally go through one week of job training. I have been very patient and diligent in the process, but now I am beginning to become discouraged about the job. I told myself that I would be patient and wait until it was my time. I'm not sure if I can sit around much longer waiting on a reply, response, phone call, or something. I don't want to start the job searching process all over again, but a sister as got to do what a sister has got to do!! I will continue to keep my head up and push forward!! PEACE AND BLESSINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment